Terms and Conditions for attaching the Cabs
- The vehicle should either be C.N.G. or Diesel fuel driven, with the vehicle registration approved under Commercial norms by the local R.T.O.
- A service agreement till the time Vehicle Permit and all other Documents are valid, will be signed between the two parties, renewable at end of every year. Vehicle owner can de-attach the cab at any given point, on a two-months prior notice to the company.
- Vehicle owner shall be responsible for arranging the Uniformed Commercial Licensed Drivers in a manner, that the vehicle is available for 24x7 services.
- The vehicle owner shall be responsible for all the expenses related to the vehicle such as Road Tax, Insurance (Zero-debt), Service (AMC) etc.
- One-time deposit (non-refundable) of Rs.10,000 needs to be paid by the vehicle owner to M/s Shivkripa Tours and Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s Shivkripa Tours and Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. doesn’t assures any minimum business guarantee on monthly attachments and shall charge a fixed royalty of Rs.5,000 per month against the business shared. We have an Auto Dispatch system which entitles every cab a fair dispatch of bookings. The driver can’t deny any of the bookings being given, and isn’t allowed to move the cab vacant unnecessarily.
- M/s Shivkripa Tours and Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. would be authorized to place any sort of advertisements over/inside the vehicles, and shall be paying 20% of the revenue generated from the respective vehicle, to the vehicle owner.
- M/s Shivkripa Tours and Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. hold the right to change any of the conditions upon one month prior notice to the vehicle owners, and shall be the final decision making authority in case of any disputes.